10x Pack PM2.5 Replacement Filters (Adult + Child)
MASK’D 3 layer face coverings (including air mesh style) include a replacement filter pocket. A single filter is inserted into the replacement filter pocket to provide additional filtering properties to the face covering. Unlike the face covering, the filter is not able to be washed for reuse. Filters can though be used on more than one occasion. They commonly perform for up to 7 days at an average of 8 hours use per day. The frequency at which used filters should be replaced will depend on a number of factors including the length of time the filter is used, the breathing rate of the user, and the filtration requirement of the environment in which the filter is operating. Filters can be changed at other times if inhalation resistance increases when used. Filters offer respiratory protection from airborne contaminants and harmful particles including dust, pollution and respiratory droplets. They can be used when undertaking physical activities including cycling, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
10x PM2.5 filters. Made up of five layers (two layers of non-woven, two layers of melt-blown + one layer of activated carbon fabric).
Size: Filter: Adult: 12x8cm. Child: 10x7cm
NOTE: We cannot guarantee that using this filter (with a face covering) will eliminate the risk of infection or contracting a disease.
Please click "CONTACT" below and a member of TEAM MASK'D will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your bulk ordering needs.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, or use hand sanitiser containing at least 60% alcohol, and ensure hands are dry before handling the face covering or filter.
- Remove any used filter from the face covering and dispose of it safely.
- Wash and dry hands again after disposal of the used filter. Used filters cannot be washed for reuse.
- With the inside filter pocket of the face covering facing up so it can be accessed, insert the clean replacement filter into the filter pocket.
- The filter should be inserted with the PM2.5 printed side at the top and closest to your face when the face covering is worn.
- The frequency at which filters should be replaced will depend on a number of factors including the length of time the filter is used, the breathing rate of the user, and the filtration requirement of the environment in which the filter is operating. Filters can commonly perform for up to 7 days at an average of 8 hours use per day. Filters should be replaced at other times if inhalation resistance increases when used.
- If breathing difficulties are experienced when using a face covering or filter, medical attention should be sought.
- The use of a face covering with a filter complements other basic hygiene measures that together help to protect yourself and others from community transmission of COVID-19.